Saturday, March 26, 2005

Girlspeak #141

She says: Fine.
She means: Not fine at all, and I hope you remember this later when I'm being a bitch to you for no apparent reason. When you go to kiss me, I pull away, you ask "what?" and I say "nothing," think in your head "not fine."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really are an idiot. I've never known another woman so clueless. You don't play games with a man like that. If you're mad at him for whatever the reason may be you tell him. If you say that nothing is wrong then the problem will still be there. And would just get worse. If more women understood this then there would be a lot more HAPPIER couples.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes talking about problems can make a couple less happy. A lot of things resolve themselves in time, and it isn't necessary to make a big fuss about every little thing that upsets you.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but avoiding the problem is the worst you can do. pent up rage just makes a person a time bomb waiting to blow. you're an idiot if you don't tend to the issues at hand

11:54 AM  
Blogger Screaming Poet said...

The truth of this whole argument is that there is no way to determine what a person, woman or man, means when they say something. Its all perspective. It could mean that you are an idiot, but it could also mean you're brilliant. Depending on the woman who is using this phrase. Its very much like the paradox of Schrodinger's Cat.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home