You've heard the girl speak...
Now it's time for a little Guy Speak
He says: Umm, I don't really celebrate birthdays
He means: I'm too cheap to buy you a present
He says: Honey, they don't take reservations
He means: I didn't check
He says: I'm tired
He means: Can we please just go home and have sex?
He says: Oh, we're just going to a bar, nothing you would be into
He means: Having you there would realy hamper my ability to hit on other women
He says: That's a stupid question
He means: Do I have to answer?
He says: I don't know
He means: No

1 Comments:
1st -- do a lot of guys actually say that?
2nd -- c'mon, I've said that when I did check.
3rd -- right on, absolutely, you've got us.
4th -- probably right
5th -- often right
6th -- more of "I really don't want to, but you can probably twist my arm through my penis if you really want to"
Post a Comment
<< Home