Sunday, January 01, 2006

This year...

I will find what I've been looking for.
I will be stronger, healthier, and more capable.
I will be good at school and life.
If you have or have ever had a motorcycle, I will not look twice at you.
I will be the bigger person.
I will not clothe my anger as righteous umbrage.
I will ask why.
I will push myself.
I will not rest on my laurels.
I will use my resources to help others.
I will be kind.
I will forgive.
I will not be too self-satisfied.
I will invest...in myself.
I will learn to balance a checkbook.
If it is my fault, I will take the blame.
If it is my accomplishment, I will not rush to take the credit.
I will be unconditionally ethical--
Which means never being unconditional.
I will make new friends, but keep the old.
I will keep in touch.
I will answer questions; I will solve problems; I will right wrongs.
I will fall in love...
If only with my job.
I will find a way to give back.
I will learn more, do more, and be more.
I will refuse to compromise, but learn to be flexible.
I will make something incredible.
I will learn something earth-shattering.
I will stay true to myself.
I will follow my heart.
I will become the person I have always wanted to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home